Andrew and Derek lead our highly experienced civil team, which possesses a wide range of capabilities, from initial pre-purchase advice to final construction certification and titling.
Our team includes specialist engineers and technicians who are capable of delivering exceptional results in various areas, including but not limited to the following:
- Feasibility reporting and pre-purchase advice,
- Development Application preparation, lodgement, negotiation and review,
- Layout development (Reconfiguration and Material Change of Use),
- Flood modelling (1D and 2D), including the determination of mitigation works,
- Traffic surveys and Impact Assessments,
- Operational Works DA preparation (2 lot subdivisions through to master-planned and staged community developments),
- Local, State and Federal Infrastructure Projects,
- Industrial and Commercial developments,
- Car park design and certification,
- Extractive Industry compliance applications,
- Pavement rejuvenation and replacement works,
- Solar farm civil design works.
We understand that each project is unique and requires a tailored approach to deliver the best results. With our extensive expertise and experience, we are committed to providing high-quality outcomes that meet and exceed our Client’s expectations.
At Northern Consulting Engineers, we take great pride in our team’s ability to provide innovative and practical solutions to even the most complex problems. Whether you require assistance with a small-scale residential development or a large commercial project, we are confident that our team has the skills and knowledge to deliver fantastic and suitable results.
At Northern Consulting Engineers, we understand the importance of providing our clients access to the highest quality specialist consultants to supplement our in-house capabilities. We have established robust and long-term relationships with key consultants locally and further afield, enabling us to offer a comprehensive range of services covering, but not limited to electrical, telecommunications, geotechnical, traffic, noise, mechanical, planning, and survey.